I hope to post some pictures to recap 2009 before the end of the week. If you're new to our blog - enjoy! Its our way of keeping family and friends updated! Hope you're enjoying your Christmas week!
Monday, December 21, 2009
Merry Christmas!
I can't believe Christmas is a few days away... Doesn't seem too long ago that I was counting the days until Lauren was born, and here we are 1 year later! 2009 has been an amazing year for us. I guess its true - time flies when you're having fun. This Christmas has been a special one for Matt and I as we have been able to see it through Noah's eyes. He is very excited that Santa is coming to our house, but is a little concerned how he's going to get back up the chimney! We celebrated Christmas with the Alcorn's over the weekend, and "Santa" (uncle Ben) made a surprise visit. I thought Noah would love to see Santa so we walked over to him and Noah stops, backs away, and says "that's not Santa.... that's Ben!" So once again my mind was racing to correct what could have been a problem, and I explained that Santa is so busy this time of the year that he has people helping him, and Ben was lucky enough to be asked. He bought it, but that night as I got Noah ready for bed he started asking questions... "Mom - is Santa bringing our toys, or is Ben?... Does Ben get to sleep at Santa's?" I'm thinking seriously Noah - that was hours ago, and you're still thinking about Ben and Santa? Anyway, we covered that Santa will be bringing the toys, and that Ben doesn't sleep at Santa's :) You've gotta love the 3 year old mind!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment