We were able to get to both our parents houses to celebrate Christmas in spite of the storm. Unfortunately we weren't able to spend much time at either place, but we still had fun. The kids got so much stuff I think we'll have to add a room on so we have somewhere to put everything! It was a special Christmas for us - first with Lauren, and Noah really got into the spirit of it all.
Noah and Lauren on opening presents Christmas morning. We were hurrying, because the power had gone off minutes before and we wanted to have light while they opened their gifts. Yes - this tells you that we're officially into the "no sleeping in on Christmas morning" stage. Both kids were up and ready to go by 6:15 am!
This will be one of the moments I will never forget. Noah and I had gotten Santa's plate of cookies ready and I was picking some stuff up and saw him looking up the chimney for Santa. Matt was quick enough to catch a picture of it! One of the most priceless pictures!
Noah tried really hard to open his presents carefully, but by the end he was a seasoned "ripper"! He kept saying "I'm going to open this one really fast!"

No comments:
Post a Comment