We were pretty much snowed in for Christmas this year. We're thankful that our families live so close because it would have been a stressful weekend had we had to travel through the snow! I'm not sure how much snow we had total, but if I had to guess I'd say we easily had 20+ inches. I'll admit that I enjoy a good snowstorm, but this one got a little old after awhile. We tried to keep the kids occupied as much as possible - went sledding in the park, had some friends over Christmas day to watch movies, colored, took naps... all in all it turned out fine, but I think everyone is ready to get back to a regular routine soon!
This is our little counter-productive shoveler. Noah thought it was too hard to lift the snow on top of the mounds, so decided he would just scoop in onto the cleared sidewalk.
Matt thought he'd capture this moment on film... he claims I haven't run the snow blower in the 8 years that we've lived in Tracy, however I'm not sure if I believe that entirely... it might be 6 years ;) I had to post this picture to show everyone Noah isn't the only one outside working! I realized he was in most of the outdoor pictures with his shovel! He loves being outside - even if it means he's cold!
I found this picture comical - see if you can spot everyone blowing out their yards. Counting Noah there are 6 people and a dog! It stopped snowing for about an hour and everyone got out to move snow before it snowed another 4 inches!
This is a view across the street. The plowed snow is about as tall as our jeep. Its crazy!

No comments:
Post a Comment