Sunday, November 29, 2009

I'm stuffed...

We had a great Thanksgiving weekend - spent Thanksgiving Day with my family at Grandpa Carlson's. Grandpa turned 97 this year - still lives at home and enjoys hosting dinners. Heather and Jake drove home from Denver as well, so it was great to celebrate with them. Saturday night we had dinner with Matt's family. Noah had a great time playing with his cousins. Its a little chaotic with a 6 year old, 2 - 3 year olds, an 11 month old and a 6 month old to keep track of, but its fun. Once again I ate way too much, but I can't hold back on Thanksgiving! I did join the gym again, and ran my first mile yesterday without stopping... yes - a mile is a huge deal to me! Hopefully I can get these Thanksgiving pounds to go away as fast as they came on!

No comments:

Post a Comment