Tuesday, December 29, 2009

What a year - Warning! I may get mushy in this one!

Wow - 2009 is about over. This has been one of the fastest years of my life. Who knew that putting together a simple slideshow would require a box of kleenex!!! The year went so fast, but it was filled with so many great memories - like the day Lauren was born... I remember laying on the operating table thinking in minutes I will be a parent of two and wondering how I could possibly have enough love to share with another child? I soon learned that you never run out of love. And Noah's birthday - Matt and I were so excited to give him his first bike. We had it hiding in the garage and I videotaped as he opened the door. The expression on his face was one I will never forget! As I look back at 2009 I am reminded again how blessed we are. I look forward to 2010 - who knows where the Moose Tracks will take us. Here's to many new adventures!

No comments:

Post a Comment