I've realized that Lauren's first birthday is just around the corner. I know I've posted this before, but I cannot believe how fast time has gone. She is now a very accomplished crawler, and pulls herself up on most things. I'm not sure if she'll walk as soon as Noah did, because he never crawled, but I do know that when she does start walking life will change a lot! She loves to follow Noah around and do anything to be like him! Its great to see how well they get along so far. They both enjoy being around each other! Noah and I went to run some errands today and when we were leaving a store he asked if we could go home because he missed War-ien! (His pronunciation of Lauren) That made my heart swell a little :) Anyway, here are some updated pictures of Lauren. You'll notice still not much hair, and still very blue eyes! I love the guilty look on her face when I caught her after she unloaded a full basked of folded clothes!


No comments:
Post a Comment