I hate to end a weekend and feel exhausted, but that's how it goes! The kids and I spent the night at my parents Saturday night as Matt was out at Erik's bachelor party. We grilled, watched a movie, and then hit the hay! Lauren didn't sleep too well... she seems stuffed up. I'm hoping she doesn't come down with anything before Andrea's wedding. Long story short - I think I got about 3 hours of sleep last night. Oh well... at least most nights are better than that! We went to watch a couple innings of Matt's game this afternoon. It was beautiful outside! Noah enjoyed playing with Hudsen.
We are all very excited for the wedding this upcoming weekend, and look forward to seeing many friends and family!!! I hope to post pictures next weekend!
We also hope that Heather has a great trip to Hawaii - we're envious!! What a great place to spend your birthday!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment