
What a great weekend! Andrea and Erik's wedding was beautiful. We had so much going on that we forgot to take pictures - I am sick about it! Thankfully Matt's parents were taking pictures throughout the day, so I'll get them posted soon. Andrea was a beautiful bride, and had no nerves what so ever! It's great having Erik as an "official" member of the family. Noah did an amazing job as ring bearer. I was sure he'd see the crowd in church and refuse to walk down the isle, but he and his cousins Orion and Ella made it down the isle and through the wedding without many issues! Unfortunately the activities throughout the day proved to be too much for Noah, and he was too exhausted to make it to the dance. He and Lauren went home with Grandma and Grandpa Hanson. Thanks so much for taking them overnight!
I had a great Mother's Day as well - relaxing, which was nice. I spent most of the day playing with the kids (and taking naps!) Matt made dinner and cleaned the house - doesn't get much better than that!
I had a great Mother's Day as well - relaxing, which was nice. I spent most of the day playing with the kids (and taking naps!) Matt made dinner and cleaned the house - doesn't get much better than that!

No comments:
Post a Comment