Two weekends ago we were up in the cities for a friends wedding, and then Matt and Noah went to St. Cloud to watch Justin play in the All State football game. It was a great weekend, although we were tired when we got home.
This past weekend was the 4th of July, and Heather came home from Denver to help us celebrate! It was so good to see her again. I miss her a lot, so our time together is precious! Hopefully I'll get out to see her before too long. The weekend was great - I took Thursday and Friday off, so had extra time to hang out. Matt took me golfing Thursday morning for my first actual round. We had a good time! Friday was pretty relaxed, and then we went to the cabin for supper. We spent Saturday afteroon on the boat with my family - I loved it! That night we had a picnic at my parents and then a fire at our house. Sunday was a really relaxing day - we were all beat and took about a 2 hour nap, so that was great! Unfortunately when Monday rolled around Lauren came down with a double ear infection. She seems to be getting better, but we can't get her fever under control yet.
We're looking forward to Friday - its Noah's 3rd birthday! Matt and I took the day off to help him celebrate. We got him a bike, so I can't wait to see his reaction when he sees it!
I've posted a few pictures from the past couple weeks.

No comments:
Post a Comment