Noah was a little starstruck by all of the pilots, so I took him over to meet one - ok, I'll admit - I may have thought they were cute in their uniforms, so I may have talked Noah into going over to see a pilot!!! He was nice enough to shake Noah's hand and lift him up to see inside the jet, which totally made his day. There had to have been 80,000 or more people - it was amazing! The highlight of the day was seeing the Blue Angels fly. They seriously gave me goosebumps! They have to fly with such precision - I'm attaching some photos so you can see the formations they fly in. There will be another air show in Sioux Falls in three years, so if you haven't been to one I highly reccomend going to the next one!
Sunday, July 26, 2009
Fun at the Sioux Falls Air Show!
I woke up Saturday morning and saw how nice it was, so decided we'd take Noah and Lauren to their first air show! For those of you that didn't know - I'm a little obsessed with planes, so this was maybe a little more for me than the kids. I'm so glad we decided to go though, because it was awesome! We had a great time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment