Friday, October 2, 2009

Sister Weekend in Colorado!

I'm writing from cool, sunny Denver Colorado this morning! I'm out visiting Heather and we've got a fun weekend planned. I haven't ever traveled on my own, so this is a new experience for me! Matt is at home with the kiddos. I miss them, so I'm wracking up the cell phone minutes checking up on everyone, but Matt has everything under control!

I was pretty nervous about flying - something about moving at 500+ mph makes me edgy :) The flight went better than I expected. Only a few bumps, but nothing major. I was a little bummed getting on the plane, because I had booked a window seat, however when I boarded the plane someone was in my seat. I played dumb and asked the flight attendant where seat 15A was, and she said the woman sitting in my seat was hoping I would switch with her husband, who was sitting in the middle seat behind our row, so they could sit together. I don't like middle seats, but I thought that would be better than sitting next to someone that I just ticked off! Anyway, when I accepted the flight attendant upgraded my seat and gave me free tv, so I got to calm my nerves by watching HGTV the whole flight!!! Turbulance isn't so bad when you're watching Designed to Sell :)

Anyway, Heather is at work for a quick meeting this morning, so when she gets home we're headed up to Breckenridge! I can't wait. The mountains had snow all day yesterday, and we could see white mountain peaks from her balcony this morning! We're hoping to make snow angels this afternoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment